George Lucas' Farewell George Lucas' Farewell

Imoen Baldur's Gate Imoen Baldur's Gate

> be gentle

Samson the terrible Pt 1 Samson the terrible Pt 1

Sweet Threads

The stories of Samson are my favorite.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Which is it?

Either you're just pro trollin', or you've failed so hard you've won. I prefer the late because you just failed onto the front freakin' page!!!!!

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

Approval

I'm a black guy and I approve n***a

Loss of Community Loss of Community

The Reality of it

It's painful how real this is in modern day communities.

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

WTF, hello, wake up

I usually trail stories like this in the news and was hoping that you at least used the comments he made to the female cop or toward the jewish community. Maybe you keep those out because you didn't wish to offend anybody, but then maybe you shouldn't be making a flash about someone who has. Also, those comments are the reason this inccident is in the news. It's kinda like you doing a flash on current day middle east and leaving out the fact that solider are fighting. But then again the media has already left the fact that soldier-are-dying-everyday-to-defend-the-soil-you-trend-on to a 30 second flash update, update on what, a war that been brewing since before 911 and your acting like it's just recently started but is now shoved aside for some corny story. On that point, your re-enactment missed alot of recent news on the issue, likes he corny apologizes to the jewish community and how Hollywood has distanced themselves from him. If this is the consistence of your flash movies please consider drasticly improving your skills or refraining from sending in anymore flashes.

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Beautiful

To way the much flowed with the animation, scene changes with lines changes, and the use of the songs meaning with the choice of characters and events made for a flash I enjoyed. To top of it off you didn't even show a sing starry sky and the flash was still as powerful as ever.

I just wailed out some lame zombie killing games prior to checking out your flash and your flash has made my eve. I'll be watching to see more from you.

Zombie Bus Stop Zombie Bus Stop

Wow, that's the deal

For reason of respect for another form of art, I usually don't watch clays. Most are have chopping imaging, contain alternating lighting, cheesy lines, and the character look like shit. On the other hand, your beautiful piece of art, which you've lain to the critter of Newgrounds has given me new hope in the form offer art is spawn from. I hope to see eye pleasing flashes like this more other, so I'll be keeping an eye on your work. To you I send my congrates.

UberStreet responds:

Thanks a lot.
I find is a huge compliment if this piece has made you want to watch more stop motion films. There are so many claymation film better than mine and I implore you to check them out. thanks again for the comment.

kenya kenya

Loins! Tiger! Kenya!

though it is an ad and a repeative short song.......my hat comes off to it! Great job, love the grpahics and tone! come to Kenya!